BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm gonna be a mommy!!!

So for a while at work I had been hearing "So and so is pregnant." I heard it so much. BTW there were a total of 7 preggers (in April) at my school/work. Then people started turning to me and asking me if I would be the next to announce a pregnancy. I was thinking "No way ladies! I am not ready to devote my life to anyone other than me and myself." That was back in April. My month off is May so I'm party'ing up, thinking not at all of babies. I went to a quinceaƱera on May 30th and everyone is like, "Oh you're pregnant!". So I got home that night and took a pregnancy test that came back positive. Four pregnancy tests later we're both on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about our futures. So now I'm #8. There's now 8 preggers at work. Our due dates range from September to March. So many subs needed. My baby is due February 7th which happens to be my hubby's birthday. Since my vacation is in January I will be off from Christmas all the way till mid March. So I get to skip wet weather. When I get back my students will be prepping for the state exams so it won't be that bad. I'm excited. I hope my baby is health and can stay inside of me for the whole 40 weeks even though I will probably complain about the pain when I'm 35 weeks. But I want to keep the baby safe for as long as I can. Here's a picture of the sonogram and of my 4 pregnancy tests.


0 comments: