BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Being a homeowner

I never thought that it would be so darn tough. I thought "Alright, pack things up: Check, move them to the house: Ok, live in new home: Ok" but so not like that. No!! There's tearing carpet out, then painting, then tiling, then waiting, then move, and then I can add all the things that make the house mine. UUrrrggg!! So not looking forward to that. OO did I forget to mention that we are redoing the bathrooms with new toilets and vanities??? Oo and then let's not forget the tearing the wall down to open up a bedroom that is placed in the back of the house by the kitchen (weird). Ooo but let's not forget my favorite, DUMPING the garbage in the dump yard because the trash service does not pick up carpets or cabinets.. Yikes! Maybe we went over our heads... I guess it will be over soon and I will look fondly at my house and sigh with pleasure.

0 comments: