BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 23rd

So on Thursday the hubs and I went to our obGYN. We had our 3 month check. We got to hear our child's heart beat. It was the most amazing thing I have ever heard. It was so steady and strong yet so gentle. My baby is growing inside of me. I can't believe I am that far along. I am 12 weeks along. More than 25% into the pregnancy. I am beyond elated and scared. I have 6 months to get the house baby friendly. We have so much to do. Only 6 months. My mind is a basket case. Does anybody know how that feels?? Like you talk but it goes in a spiral and you take so long to get to where you wanted the conversation to go? Well this post is an example of that.
Back to baby, motherhood and me. My belly bump looks like I'm bloated. Nothing exciting. I'll post pictures as soon as I transfer them onto the computer. Ok. Well I'm off to doing wifey things and clean those dirty bathrooms.
Quick question before I say bye. Did anybody shed like crazy?? I have to clean those bathrooms because my hair is everywhere. I brush and there it is. I am shedding just standing. Before the end of this pregnancy I am gonna be bald. Eeek. Angie Spears?? LOL!
Bye.

0 comments: