BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm back and still sad...

Well, life has sent me a curb ball which had caused me to not be attentive to blogging but I think I'm ready now so here I am. For three months and three weeks, I had the pleasure of being in my nephew's life. I was there in the room the day he was born from 3 cm to fully dialated to his first scream. I witnessed the most beautiful thing a woman can do. I witnessed his birth and my sister's pass from being just my sister, to being the mother of my nephew. I saw Jakob's first smile, heard one of his first giggles, saw him turn from his belly to his back, cry for no reason, fill a diaper with more than what fits in his belly and everyday I saw him, my heart grew just a bit more. Gosh::: I'm all teary right now::

Well last week, my sister went back up north to Monterey Bay, to "finish school". But I really think she left because she missed her own life. Whatever the reason, I miss her and Jakob. In these last 4 months, our relationship rekindled. What I mean is that in these last four months, we've became sisters again. Since she left we hadn't talked as much but we talked a lot since she got back. I miss her!!! I'm sad but dealing with it.. Aww. Just looking at him makes me sad. That's Jakob's "What's going on?" face... Well, I'll keep you posted on life soon enough. Later...

0 comments: