So I'm finally happy..... I can roam my own space without fearing my sibling walking in... I'm talking about my brother.. I made a big mistake by asking him and his bf to move in with us. Right from the get go it was bad and it got worse as the days passed. I couldn't bear to see them and I bet they feel the same way. We would avoid each other; if I was in the kitchen he would wait to go grab food until we went into our bedroom and visa versa. I am not a very tidy person but my house was a mess and it was not all my junk but his junk. My tea kettle would have oil stains right after I buffed it up. I would find spaghetti stains everywhere and I was livid.
Well the gf moved out right after Christmas and after they had some severe argument and she took everything. By everything I mean everything!! He had no bed, no blankets, no dresser, no night stands, nothing. He slept on the floor on a sleeping bag and I felt bad for him. But it didn't get any better, if anything it got worse. He stopped caring. His room smelled of fast food leftovers. His rest room barely saw movement. The fridge would fill up with roting food because he would "forget" he had purchased an item and it would sit there forever. I was living with Mr. McStinky. And to make things worse he got back with the gf who left him in self-wallowing pity. Dumb Dumb Dumb
So me and the hubby talked things over with him and decided that his moving out would benefit us 3. And he did. He moved out last night and now we are free at last and I am totally happy. We can finally be newlyweds!!! We can run around the house in our skivvies and not sensor our words. I can buy whatever I want and know that it will be there, untouched, until i pick it up..
It's mean to say but I am glad my brother is gone. I am glad he moved into his own place (I don't know where nor do I care). I am glad he has a gf that will tolerate his stench and allow him to grease up everything and lift not even a pinkie to clean up.
I had to get that off my chest because I am so excited and thrilled. So party at my place soon to celebrate our recent liberation of any bad smells brought on by my smelly sibling. Yay!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment