BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Moving out.... and starting out a new chapter

Well, me and the hubby are moving out of our first apartment as husband and wife. I'm sad and excited all at the same time. We're moving into my parents while we search for that one house that we can see ourselves bringing our first-born into. We have searched high and low but nothing pops out. I'm sure we'll find it but it's taking longer than we anticipated. We were sure we'd be moving into our dream house by now but no such luck... Oh well. Things happen for a reason, right???  For now, we are just glad that we are out of that apartment, where neighbors were weird and rude and where we had some really upsetting things happen... but I'm also sad because that is the place where we, Chris and I, started out as a married couple and where we also shared some great drunken and sober moments. Oh well... gotta go and finish packing...

0 comments: