BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Keeping friends updated

So I've decided that keeping a blog would be a good way to keep the family and friends updated with my life as a newlywed.
So here we go...
Today is my first day being off-track. I am so relieved that this day finally came. My patience was running thin and I did not want to yell at my kids. Now I have 4 weeks of ME time. I am so excited. I love being in my home and taking care of household items. I would wish to be a house wife then I would always get to be home. Oh well. Maybe someday.
Things that are coming up in my life in this coming month... On the 12th, I have a dental surgery were they are gonna remove my wisdom teeth, ALL 4!! No more pain!!
Then on the 15th, I find out if I'm staying at my site or if I have to go on an unvoluntary hiatus from my teaching job. Governor Schwarzenegger sucks...... And to think that we took Governor Davis out of office because he was trying to raise taxes to cover the deficit and here Arnold is cutting back on everthing. I would really hope that I get to stay. Subbing is not so much fun. I would rather keep my kids any day.
On the 23th, the hubby and I are going to Yosemite to go camping for the weekend... Relaxation!!! Nature is so peaceful. We went 2 years ago and it was so nice to wake up to the chilly clean air to birds chirping.
The rest of the time, I'm going to spend time with my sister and my nephew. Don't know where we are going to spend time. We might go to the beach or the mountains or just hang out at my place. We might scrapbook or just be couch potatoes. Who knows!!

0 comments: