Today is finally P.E. day... I am so happy. I get an hour to clean up and lesson plan. BTW I am getting sick!! I've been sneezing like crazy. I hope it passes quick because I only have 3 weeks till I go off track and I don't want to take a sick day day in the meantime.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I used to live for P.E. days. Now I teach Kinder and we don't get P.E. ...or recess. But I still will never change grades if I have anything to do with it! Now I get a half a day, EVERYDAY to get things done. I have no idea how I survived before.
I so want kinder!! I told my principal that if a kinder position opens up in B track that I'm in. I don't want to switch tracks either. I teach ABE and the support is unbelievable. Hope you had a great day!! Bye.
Post a Comment