BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 3rd day back in the classroom

So today is DAY 3 of being back at work and I am so tired!!!! I guess I slept too much during my time off. Sleep deprivation!!!
I am really pissed off today so I need to vent so here it goes... today at 8:59am I get a new kid walking in to my class. Darn.. I have only been in the class for 3 days and I already have 22 kids so new kid is 23rd.. I totally was livid. How dare they give me more than the room can handle?? I have more than I can handle, I mean there is too many of them and not enough of me. I only had 22 seats so new kid sat in the kidney table with supplies being shared because new kids never come with new materials. So at the first sight of the vp I told her I couldn't and wouldn't do it anymore. I have been harboring kids that are unwanted in other classes and I can't do it anymore. Its not fair for my kids. And yes... 3 kids make a big difference! So I decided to give the other teacher 3 of my kids. The low ones..
Ok. So Im done... I needed to tell someone about my day.
It sucked!!!

0 comments: