So last weekend we celebrated our anniversary and my 25th birthday by going out for the weekend. We went to the Gaslamp district in San Diego. First we watched Phantom of the Opera. That play was awesome. I totally recommend it. I had seen the movie but the play was out of this world. Magical... It is way worth getting the orchestra seats. You see the actors up close.
After the play we went to our room and celebrated some more. =)
Then we headed to get some food at Buca di Beppo. The plates there are so huge. We got one plate and shared because we didn't want to over stuff ourselves. We also got a pitcher of sangria to celebrate, which made me a bit tipsy.
Then we went clubbing. We went to Stingaree. That place serves good drinks and plays good music. We went back to our room at 2am. We had a great day..... but our weekend didn't end there.
The next day we drove north on the 5 to head to Crystal Cove which is between Newport and Laguna Beach. We relaxed in the sun for a while and then headed to the Aquarium of the Pacific.
The Aquarium is such an awesome place.. I'm definitely taking my students there for a field trip. It is so hands on and so beautiful. I know they will enjoy themselves. I had an awesome weekend all thanks to my husband who's the most compassionate loving man in the whole world. He also sent me the biggest bouquet of flowers on Monday. I love him and am so blessed to be part of his life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment