BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, July 25, 2008

Awww. Serenity in my dark quiet classroom at 7am

I just got to work and my page was up so I decided to write a bit before my day is less serene. Yes, I know that I am way too early to work but at this time my head is clear and the room is fresh, quiet and dark. I can work peacefully and get so much done. Like yesterday I finished my lesson plans for next week. I should work on the lesson that will be getting observed so that I have it all set in my mind, even though factoring in the kids it will probably not go as planned but I will feel so much better. 

Anyways reflecting back to yesterday's blog. Our state budget is in the shits but it feels so unfair to have to get a pay cut to alleviate the deficit. Couldn't they just make us pay more for some product or something in that arena??? Tax the rich folk who are rich and wouldn't mind being $400 dollars less rich every month. I mind. This man is trying to be the fixer upper but is not thinking of the many many lives he'll affect because of the cut. Or maybe he is and just cares less fro us and all that are in the chopping block. Again I say it loud and clear
YOU SUCK ARNOLD SHWARZENEGGER!!
So now back to my serene classroom where my kids innocence makes my mind not think of politics and injustice. Where I can be a kid....
Bye!


0 comments: